The mission of Life Genome Project is to foster awareness and support for an environment where data generated from the functions of life are collected, processed and integrated on demand to optimize individuals' life decisions.
Many organizations and agencies collect and store personal data electronically in databases. This unique and personal information [data] is most often used to create or generate:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Electronic Resume
- Electronic Tax Filing
- Marriage Certificates
- Social Security Cards
- Electronic Health Records
- Legal and Criminal Records
- Student Financial Aid Profiles
- Voter Registration and History
- Utility Profile (Gas, Electric, Water, etc.)
- Traditional Business and eCommerce Profile
- Consumer Financial Profile and Credit Reports
- Education Profiles, Assessments and Transcripts
- Other Electronic Public/Private Profiles
This allows these entities to provide value-added products and services that enhance and support a way of life however the ability for an individual or family to modernize the personal use of data is currently restricted.
For example, data is stored in multiple public and private databases that may utilize platforms that are not interoperable or personal data is not available in a modernized format or direct feed from the source of interchange. Personal data is also at risk of being leaked, stolen or used for profit without an individual or families knowledge and consent. Additionally, the average consumer may not have the skill sets to manufacture a modernized tool for analyzing, managing and controlling personal data in real time.
Technology solutions and personal data already exist
Potential benefits of modernizing personal data
- Individual is the password
- Control online digital footprint
- Support individual accountability
- Record and validate intellectual property
- Isolate fraud, identity theft, waste and abuse
- Create personal/family road maps for success
- Share detailed personal/family models for success
- Consolidate personal and family data in one location
- Manage, correct or dispute data errors with external entities
- Save time, money and actively support a more green environment
- Control the exchange of personal/family data with external entities or individuals
We hope to see you again and appreciate your support!